[LAU] Hello LAU-world

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Jul 19 16:22:49 EDT 2009

Hey Carlos!
   That's what I always think: "Thanks for teaching me something and giving me
something, that makes me sleep easier and have nicer dreams." There's a German
comedian, who says: "Reading and writing is cheap sex, but readgin to someone
and listening, that's tru love". Well let's be generous: Making noise and
listening to it, that's true love. And a lot of those chaps being around here,
have enabeld me to do so.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------