[LAU] Where is the music made in Linux?

Rob lau at kudla.org
Tue Jul 28 17:14:36 EDT 2009

On Monday 27 July 2009 06:15 pm, Viktor Mastoridis wrote:
> But I also thought about forums. a place where we can discuss production
> tricks and hints. Where we can discuss new (and old) software from a
> musician's point of view.

For people who are uncomfortable with mailing lists or just prefer a web
forum, there's always http://www.linuxmusicians.com which someone mentioned
recently on the lmms-users list (and I just visited it, and it reminded me
of this thread again)... but how does what you're looking for differ from
LAU?

It seems to me that musicians discussing Linux music software, production
tips and hints describes much of the traffic on this very list.  So why not
start that kind of thread right here?

Rob