[LAU] is there a controller like this?

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Wed Jul 29 14:28:38 EDT 2009

Carlos Sanchiavedraz schrieb:
> Great news.
> So, could you achieve something like this
> http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEgGn85rolJE&v=EgGn85rolJE
> ?

Yes. Missing so far are the minour buttons, implemented are: setting of
displays, LED rings + their modes at the VPots and LED dot in the pots,
transferd are movements and pressing of the VPots. There is an example
patch for PD implementing a two track 16 step sequencer. I filmed a
fancy video but have to edit it and do a voice over. Simple demo patch
for CSound is included too.

I am to stupid to make a release at Sourceforge, cant find the setting
for it! Although I did releases with my other project Minicomputer some
months ago, something must be changed in the new gui of SF. But
everything is available at Sourceforge straight from the repository
anyway, read the README and the PDF.

Cheers,

Malte

--
----
media art + development

next event:
pd lab at Unlimited Liability 2 August 2009
http://block4.com/index.php?id=106