[LAU] AVLinux (Was: a bunch of stuff)

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 29 22:51:27 EDT 2009

I must apologise after reading all this..

My intention was not to start a distro flame war.. My intention was to get people
thinking .. what do you want from your distro... as opposed to "I want my debian
based distro to do this".. (reading back I did harp on too much about my own distro)

It was meant to be provocative and get people thinking but not inflamatory ...

Sorry again..

On Thu Jul 30  9:47 , Ken Restivo  sent:

>On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:29:58PM +0100, Harry Van Haaren wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> Just to clarify: I was expressing my expericences of AvLinux, and my
>> intention was far
>> from trying to start a flame war. Perhaps I should have worded my opinion
>> differently as
>> to avoid a misunderstanding.
>
>No, you're great, I was referring to the more provacative "why debian?" question
of the O.P., which you wisely side-stepped.