[LAU] Korg NanoKontrol editor?

Jari Suominen jari.suominen at helsinki.fi
Thu Jul 30 10:00:54 EDT 2009

nescivi kirjoitti:
> On Thursday 30 July 2009 01:43:32 Mysth-R wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I can confirm that it works with WINE
>
> Hmmm...
> So I really have to learn how to use WINE....
> I tried once but found it rather obscure in its usage.
> Does anyone know a really good tutorial?

Well on Ubuntu after you have installed Wine you can right click the
.exe file and choose excecute in Wine. That is how you run the setup
application. Then the installed app should appear under Wine menu, just
run it from there. That is pretty much all there is.

Haven't played around with this particular program, but my buddy managed
to do this himself (with Korg nanocontrol) and he is a Windows person.