[LAU] AVLinux (Was: a bunch of stuff)

R.Wolff musicwolf at web.de
Thu Jul 30 10:30:30 EDT 2009

Simple answer, no.
It doesn't trash 'ALL' partitions. It formats root (like any other distro)
and ~/home.
To circumvent this, leave ~/home on the root partition during install and move
it afterwards to where you want.
It's really a great, smooth and fast running distro for audio work. Even though
you have to install a bunch of music apps to your liking afterwards. But I
prefer this approach to any other of the bloated 'trying to give you anything
that exists out there' kind of offerings.

Cheers,

Raphael ;)