[LAU] [ANN] + Re: Re : MIDI clock & sync

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Fri Jul 31 23:45:19 EDT 2009

All:

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:

> I created a small, standalone, command-line app that slaves to the JACK
> transport and sends out MIDI clock pulses.  It has a bug on tempo
> changes... but otherwise ready to go.  I'll try to work out the bug
> tonight and post the project to web.

I'm pleased to announce "JACK MIDI Clock," a small command-line
utility that will send out MIDI Clock pulses based on the current
state of the JACK Transport:

    http://www.teuton.org/~gabriel/jack_midi_clock/
    http://www.teuton.org/~gabriel/jack_midi_clock/jack_midi_clock-0.1.0.tar.bz2
    git://gabe.is-a-geek.org/git/jack_midi_clock.git

Comments, suggestions, and patches are welcome.[1]

Peace,
Gabriel

[1] This includes the not-so-imaginative name.  :-)