[LAU] Building a DAW

ussndmac at charter.net ussndmac at charter.net
Mon Jun 1 06:52:25 EDT 2009

Fons,

Have you noticed similar issues with export?

Just curious, there is an issue when Ardour puts the Jack/ffado connection
in free wheel mode
during certain operations then tries to reconnect.

This means I can't export while using ffado as the back end. Problem
disappears when I switch the back end to alsa.

Message: 11