[LAU] Some thoughts on making electronic music

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:36:00 EDT 2009

Ray, Traverso's an interesting navigational exercise, i'd certainly
agree with that.
I guess i should additionally qualify what i wrote with my view that
using a mouse to navigate, or perform edit functions is, imho,
counterproductive, and contrary to efficient workflow. I don't like
the digital rodent in professional workflow at all, so my comments
should be regarded with this mind.

I'd also add Denemo to the great apps list, in regard to actions and
navigation, as they've worked to give users a great range of choices,
with user definable keystroke options, in a smart, and, you guessed
it, efficient way.

Alex.

www.openoctave.org