[LAU] Audio Distribution Proposal...

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:43:12 EDT 2009

I'll definitely at least get the USB!

Ronald: I remember during the early (Samsung) phase you had quite a bit of
trouble smoothening the financial end of the project. But now, fortunately,
the portable, netbook and usb sticks will be selling like hotcakes after
some good marketing. That would be due in part to energyXT, which is pretty
popular. I mean, what other portable/netbook DAW solutions are there? ;)

Transmission may just prove to be THE stable netbook DAW platform. Any
chance it's already been tested on the likes of asus eee?