[LAU] ice1712 on fedora 10

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Jun 6 10:26:30 EDT 2009

Is anyone out there running an ice1712 card on Fedora 10?  I just
upgraded to 10 from 8 and now I can only get clean audio when I set the
sample rate to 96K.  Any other setting and I get hissing, crackling, and
popping.  I don't even know where to start looking.  Is it the kernel,
the latest version of ALSA, pulseaudio...?  This worked great under
Fedora 8.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://www.thecfband.com

"Microsoft has a new version out, Windows XP, which according to
everybody is the 'most reliable Windows ever.' To me, this is like
saying that asparagus is 'the most articulate vegetable ever.'"

Dave Barry