[LAU] MrRay73.dll with dssi-vst-0.8 and dssi-host-jack?

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Sat Jun 6 19:41:27 EDT 2009

Hi

I'm glad you've got it worked out -- as I mentioned in my previous
message, I have had MrRay73 working with (much) earlier versions of both
dssi-vst and FST so I was surprised that it wasn't still do-able.

Anyway, I'd just use the transpose buttons on my Edirol PCR-80, but if
you don't have such features qmidiroute should do what you need. I've
found it very useful for splitting my midi controller for playing dual
manual organs like Hammond or the fantastic Aeolus.

Cheers