[LAU] tuxpower! 1 revisited

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Mon Jun 8 06:59:50 EDT 2009

Hi there,
I stumbled upon this oldish Album from 2004 [1] and got annoyed that it
wasn't properly named or tagged at all, so I did it and thought I could
make it available. I'm talking only talking about the flac version
here, haven't even looked at the vorbis version.

Differences:

Tracks are named
Tracks are tagged, including license Information
Replaygained (but it seems like it went through some kind of lossy
replaygain process before since Album- and Track-gain seem to be equal)

For anyone interested it can be found here:
http://mufu.diokhan.at/public/tuxpower-flac.tar (362MB)

Maybe this version could be hosted here [1] instead of the unnamed one?
I won't host it for long.

[1] http://linuxaudio.org/music/vol1

Regards,
Philipp