[LAU] ubuntu realtime.

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Wed Jun 10 16:14:40 EDT 2009

On Sat, 30 May 2009, Dave Phillips wrote:

> Is Ubuntu development really this bad ? I find it hard to believe that
> such great efforts towards desktop improvements have overshadowed
> sheer workability.

On the bright side, the Ubuntu Studio wallpaper and GDM themes are
awe-inspiring.  (Let's hear it for polishing the chrome!)

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky