[LAU] A new Bach... :-)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Jun 11 18:39:24 EDT 2009

Hello all!
   Well I can't demonstrate laziness and unproductivity, when there's so much
creativity and new music around. So I've done another Johann Sebastian. Again
it's an arrangement of a praelude from teh Well Tempered Clavier.
   It the Praelude in E Major from WTC Book I. Instruments used:
Aeolus
LinuxSampler with the PMI Historic Keyboards harpsichord
Korg Triton for strings and oboe
jconv for the reverb
   AND OF COURSE
Nama for the recording.
   The piece is here:
http://juliencoder.de/bach/bach-ep.ogg
   As always flamings, patting of the soul and other feedback is welcome!
   Kindest regards and enjoy
          Julien
--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net