[LAU] LibFreeBoB ERR: Dropped packets on connection 1

Alex Norman alex at neisis.net
Thu Jun 11 21:12:26 EDT 2009

I get this error often but without an specific indication of why:

LibFreeBoB ERR: Dropped packets on connection 1

And then I get a glitch in my audio.

I use ubuntu and I have libfreebob 1.0.11-0ubuntu1

I have my cpu clocked as fast as it can go and very little load on my system [I
don't have my web browser open, I'm only recording audio using mhwaveedit].

I'm wondering if anyone has any strategies I can take to get rid of this?  It is
super annoying because I'm trying to record records into my computer and every
time this happens I have to start the song over.

thanks,
Alex