[LAU] A new Bach... :-)

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jun 12 03:09:35 EDT 2009

Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello all!
>    Well I can't demonstrate laziness and unproductivity, when there's so much
> creativity and new music around. So I've done another Johann Sebastian. Again
> it's an arrangement of a praelude from teh Well Tempered Clavier.
>    It the Praelude in E Major from WTC Book I. Instruments used:
> Aeolus
> LinuxSampler with the PMI Historic Keyboards harpsichord
> Korg Triton for strings and oboe
> jconv for the reverb
>    AND OF COURSE
> Nama for the recording.
>    The piece is here:
> http://juliencoder.de/bach/bach-ep.ogg
>    As always flamings, patting of the soul and other feedback is welcome!
>    Kindest regards and enjoy
>           Julien

Oooooo so nice the sound! The reverb really makes it sound like I'm
listening to instruments in a good-sized room. Only rough spot seems to
be the kind of abrupt end - the last two chords seem to just suddenly
cut in and almost feel rushed. At about the same point, what has been a
solo oboe sound throughout the arrangement suddenly turns into an oboe
playing a chord?

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com