[LAU] A new Bach... :-)

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jun 13 03:00:09 EDT 2009

Julien Claassen wrote:
> David!
>   The oboe plays two notes at the end, that's right, but there are times
> before that, where she does it. So you could say it was two oboes all
> the time.

OK. I guess I didn't notice the earlier appearances of two oboe notes.

> As to the rest, well it maty be, that I did the retardando a
> little bit too abrupt.

OK, that makes sense.

>   Kindest regards and thanks for your words

Thanks for your music! I don't have anything in digital format good
enough to share, and my very old stuff (back when I was a real musician)
sits on cassette tapes while I have no working tape deck. :-(

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community