[LAU] Me too, a new "song"

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Sat Jun 13 15:32:45 EDT 2009

Thank you all for your kind words.

David, I do not really understand your comment on the fact that it
seems to be just voice.  I have listened to it on different sets of
speakers and headphones and I hear much more than just voice.  Except
maybe on my crappy laptop speakers where a lot of detail is missing
but everything sounds really bad on those.  On another hand, the voice
dominates intentionally (although I recon that for those who do not
understand French the text is of little value).

And it is now indexed on LAM as well.  Thank you Joan for bringing it
up.  I almost forgot about it.

More will be coming soon(ish) :)

./MiS