[LAU] Daemons, daemons...kill those daemons.

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Mon Jun 15 13:43:57 EDT 2009

I think I'm going to go with KDE 4, just because it's the future, like
it or not.  Short of setting up a standalone machine that never gets
updated, no one can stay on KDE 3 forever, so I'm plunging forward.

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky