[LAU] Mono suitable for creating LAU applications?

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Tue Jun 16 08:34:05 EDT 2009

A nice way to start audio app programing is FAUST, you can write you
algorithm in "plain math" and let it translate from the FAUST compiler
to C++.
Faust build the dsp code and, if you wont a GUI Interface. The resulting
Source Code show some nice habits for how you can design your app to get
a clean distance between the GUI part and the dsp part. The FAUST
compiler optimize your "math dsp" to run real fast and stable.
You can rework the C++ source afterwards with the IDE of your choice.
Also FAUST comes with some faust libs with contain some nice filters
osci and math funktions and a bunch of examples to start with.
Faust could also translate your code to a  Pd patch. And mutch more.

  http://faust.grame.fr/