[LAU] q: expresscard audio I/O

Lao Yu noise.now at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:39:26 EDT 2009

F10 recognizes the RME HDSPe card - however I never got it to work.
that - I assume - has something to do with my poor understanding how
ALSA and pulsaudio work together (or against each other). Sweetwater
sells it for 500 USD.
The 2 RME express cards are so far the only ones that connect to
audio hardware. the Apogee Symphony card to my knowledge is Mac only.
The indigo card you mention looks a bit limited with one minijack in
and one minijack out. but that depends on your requirements.