[LAU] Best realtime audio dstro for Eee

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Tue Jun 30 22:26:13 EDT 2009

On Tue Jun 30, 2009 at 03:43:45PM -0700, munkeyfreenix batcat wrote:
> I'm runnning my audio laptop on gentoo using alot from the pro-audio
> overlay. couldn't imagine another route.

the archaudio repo probably has binaries, but i havent checked. havent got my head around archs' building stuff tbh..

since compiling (or even running firefox) is pure hell on the Atom N270. i cant imagine theyd be useful for audio given their 1/8th the power of stateoftheart CPUs unless yo just want an instance of ZynAdd or something