[LAU] Rumble noise from mic

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Mar 8 17:55:37 EDT 2009

lanas wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 12:31:07 -0700,
> Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc at cosgroves.us> wrote :
>
>> Do you have the option of trying a different mic in order to isolate
>> where the problem might be coming from?
>
> Unfortunately, no.  Does this mean that the problem could be the mic
> itself ?

There's always the possibility of defective hardware whenever you have
hardware involved. You'd be surprised the number of times my band has
found that the cable that worked just fine last week is the one that's
introducing a loud and lovely hum into the audio system this week ...

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community