[LAU] [LAD] New release of jconv

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:44:45 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 1:28 AM, Fons Adriaensen <fons at kokkinizita.net>wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Jconv-0.8.0 is now available at the usual place
>
> <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/downloads>
>
> New in this release:
>
> - New command line option -L <nsamples>, tries
> to compensate for 'nsamples' of processing
> latency.
>
> - Jack ports can now be given meaningful names
> and optionally be connected, by commands in the
> config files.
>
> - Some new reverb IRs available in a separate
> package 'jconv-reverbs'. Includes ambisonic and
> stereo IRs of the concert hall of La Casa della
> Musica, and the former Santa Elisabetta church,
> now La Casa del Suono, in Parma.
>
> Enjoy !
>

> --
> FA
>
> Laboratorio di Acustica ed Elettroacustica
> Parma, Italia
>
> Be quiet, Master Land; and you, Professor,
> will you be so good as to listen to me ?

Fons, downloaded, but get the following make error:

 make
g++  -O3 -Wall -MMD -MP -DVERSION=\"0.8.0\"  -c -o jconv.o jconv.cc
In file included from jconv.cc:29:
jclient.h: In member function ‘void Jclient::start()’:
jclient.h:48: error: no matching function for call to
‘Convproc::start_process(int&, int&)’
/usr/include/zita-convolver.h:250: note: candidates are: int
Convproc::start_process(int)
make: *** [jconv.o] Error 1

What am i doing wrong here?

Alex.

--
Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)