[LAU] jkmeter user man or a simply guide?

Leonardo Palomares leoave at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:49:16 EDT 2009

I'm using sidux pontos, and after a small battle finally could install
jkmeter using a deb from here:
http://archive.ematech.fr/dists/hardy/others/  before that, tried
using the files at:
http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/downloads/index.html but no
luck.

ok, README file got this examples:

jkmeter -type k14  : K14 scale instead of K20
jkmeter -A            : Ambisonic (4ch) mode
jkmeter -C            : Add a stereo correlation meter

so I can run it, but the readme says: "Added options:"

are ther other options?

also: is there a way to calibrate (do I need to calibrate this meter?)

can i have vertical meter?

i really like this meter, and if I learn to use it, it will be way better.

Thanks for reading.
Leo