[LAU] [LAD] About mailing lists and linuxaudio.org (Was: Debian Multimedia Team)

MarcO'Chapeau marco at marcochapeau.org
Thu Mar 12 15:07:55 EDT 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:01:00 -0500, "Gabriel M. Beddingfield"
<gabriel at teuton.org> wrote:
> Nils Gey wrote:
>>> Even better, fresh stats from 5 minutes ago :)
>>>
>>> See the attached picture.
>>>
>>> Marc-Olivier Barre.
>>
>> This is very interesting, but a bit confusing.
>>
>> Do I get it right that 660 Member are reading all three lists? But thats
>> more than the complete LAA list with 554.
>
> It's an approxi-venn-ation!

Nope, this might very well be me being stupid... I screwed up somewhere
with the command lines. I'll have to do the math again :-p Member count is
right though. 660 might be the only wrong figure. The rest looks good from
what I recall.

And I need to automate this :)

Marc-Olivier Barre.
------