[LAU] Ethnic Sounds

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Fri Mar 13 20:17:04 EDT 2009

For some time I've been trying to get ethnic sounds out of Zyn, and I
think I've more-or-less succeeded in getting a panpipe or panflute
sound. I've put together just a tiny snippet so you can hear the
effect, although I'm the first to admit the tune is hardly in style
with the sound!

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/00_PanTest.ogg

I have actually used three versions of the same sound. One centered,
another panned left, and the last one panned right. I guess I should
really also make some small differences in the sound to get an even
more realistic effect.

For anyone interested these (along with a lot of other voices) can be
found in my banks collection at:

http://www.musically.me.uk/Collection.zip

--
Will J Godfrey