[LAU] Loading LASH projects from the command promt

Nikolay Dvoeglazov nikolay at dvoeglazov.ru
Mon Mar 23 21:42:33 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

First time poster here, a great community you have here!

I'm trying to make an fully automated processor using jack-rack and LASH. The system works fine for the most part, using jack-rack to create the required effect-chain and using lash_control to save and restore the project. Problem is, I couldn't find any way to use the command-line parameter to load the lash project. Is it even possible? I want to use this machine as a headless FX-processor and boot the FX-chain automatically.

Any suggestions are most welcome!

Thank you,

Nickie