[LAU] window closing buttons in qjackctl

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:24:57 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm using the latest Qjackctl in OpenSuse 11.0 (Qjackctl ver. 0.3.4)
and for some reason all the closing buttons in the windows (main
control panel, Messages, Setup, Connections, etc) have disappeared and
there is only maximizing and minimizing. The only way to close a
window is by clicking on the buttons in the main control panel or in
the try icon. I'm pretty sure these buttons where there before (I keep
pressing the maximizing button unconsciously thinking is the close
button). Where they removed or is this a configuration problem in my
system?

Thanks,

Hector