[LAU] Jconv

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at tkk.fi
Fri Mar 27 03:28:34 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

this is my first post in this list :)

Ville Pulkki ( VBAP author) is sitting next door here  :) actually at
the end of the other corridor, but when we talked earlier he told me
that he has not been doing anything with VBAP for years. Now he has a
bigger team in his research group, there might be some interest of his
students in this topic, so I will talk to him about any VBAP in Ardour
possibilities. I will post it here later on.

Koray