[LAU] first video from live ChucK gig w/modlys

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:40:04 EDT 2009

david wrote:
> Ketil Thorgersen wrote:
>
>> david skrev:

It seems it's time to get you back to Holland. Sounds great imo!
I have my little doubts about the drums. Maybe they're a bit to load /
clean together with the sounds.
One suggestion could be to use two types of drum sounds? To build up the
song a bit, you start with a more gentle and more soft drums and
somewhere in the end you put in the more load/ clean drums and maybe
then you back to the more soft drums again?
Dunno, just an suggestion or point for discussion.

\r