[LAU] JAMin and signal paths?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Mar 27 16:20:53 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone!
   I'd like to know the basic signal path for the JAMin effects.I know there is
a diagram, but useless to sightless eyes. :-)
   So could anyone please tell me, how the basic effect (EQ, compressor,
Limiter, stereowidth) are concatenated? If you wonder, which way is best: Fake
ecasound Chainsetup, serialised tree like this:
root(left_1(left_2,right_2),right_1(left_3))
   That is only in case it gets complicated.
   Kindest regards and thanks in advance
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net