[LAU] first video from live ChucK gig w/modlys

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:30:57 EDT 2009

Tuukka Jääskeläinen wrote:
> Atte, great stuff! More of this, if possible.

Thanks!

> Are you uploading more videos of the session? You didn't happen to
> render the whole thing? It would be cool to hear more what can you do
> with ChucK.

I'm gonna upload more for sure. We recorded the whole thing (17 tracks)
from the master bus on the house mixer. This is just a mobile phone from
the audience, but we also have a still camera, a handheld HD camera +
the visuals can be re-created. So we plan to do one or two tracks using
all video sources for a more polished result.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk    http://modlys.dk