[LAU] lash status

Olivier Guilyardi ml at xung.org
Wed May 6 19:43:22 EDT 2009

Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm building a few apps (seq24, ams, specimen, jackbeat, ardour) from
> source. Some of them are lash aware, some not. Which is the current,
> recommended version to use, both for compiling the above apps and if one
> were to lash'ify some not supporting lash ATM?
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lash lists the latest release as
> 0.5.0 from 2005! That seems a bit old :-)

There seem to be some fresh tarballs here:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lash.git

Apparently LASH is in the middle of a rather important refactoring process:
http://lad.linuxaudio.org/events/2009_cdm/

I'm unsure what I would use for Jackbeat. I suppose I'd use the new API, since
it's breaking BC, as Juuso Alasuutari mentions it in his talk.

--
  Olivier