[LAU] removing DC, for instance with sox

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat May 9 04:59:21 EDT 2009

Hello Atte!
   The easy way is using ecafixdc from the ecatools (if you work in sources it
comes with the ecasound tarball. I'm not 100% sure about packages. But you'll
see.
   I guess, that sox dcshift 0 wouldn't do anything. Shift something by 0 and
it stays where it is. At least that's the logic I see. :-(
   With ecafixdc it's just:
ecafixdc file1 file2 file3
   Note: I noticed that ecafixdc sometimes crashes when ther were too many
files to fix in a row. I changed syntax to:
for F in *.wav; do ecafixdc $F; done
   Works in bash.
   Kindest regards
         Julien