[LAU] getting sound out Ingen

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:30:02 EDT 2009

M Watts wrote:
> Grammostola Rosea wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just installed Ingen to check it out. Is Ingen the same kind of app
>> like AMS  is? Are there instrument patches for Ingen? How do I get
>> sound from it?
>>

> Right-click the canvas and choose Output > Audio to get output ports
> for Jack.
>
> Input > Audio gives Jack audio inputs, and Input > Event gives Jack
> midi input
>
> Between inputs and outputs, you can play around with the various
> plugins and filters; there are similarities with AMS.
>
> You can also have multiple patches and connect them to each other.
>
> There are screenshots of 2 sample patches on the Ingen site, e.g.
> http://drobilla.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ingen.png
>
> There's a handy Find Plugin option in the right-click menu.

Is it supposed to use this app? Loading all those plugins as in the
screenshot... crash...
Ok so I thought, maybe it's wise to save it... accidentally  removed all
the plugins, tried to load my saved patch:

Could not create node - /amp
Could not create node - /dahdsr_g_t_audio
Could not create node - /dahdsr_g_t_audio_2
Could not create node - /lp4pole_faraia_oa
Could not create node - /note
Could not create node - /sine_faaa
Could not create node - /sine_faaa_2
Could not create node - /sum_iaic_oa
Could not create node - /sum_iaic_oa_2
Unable to make connection /event_input_1 -> /note/input (Already connected)
Unable to make connection /note/frequency -> /sum_iaic_oa/First_Input
(Already connected)
Unable to make connection /note/trigger -> /dahdsr_g_t_audio/Trigger
(Already connected)
Unable to make connection /note/gate -> /dahdsr_g_t_audio/Gate (Already
connected)
Unable to make connection /note/trigger -> /dahdsr_g_t_audio_2/Trigger
(Already connected)
Unable to make connection /note/gate -> /dahdsr_g_t_audio_2/Gate
(Already connected)
Unable to make connection /note/frequency -> /sum_iaic_oa_2/First_Input
(Already connected)
Could not create node - /amp

:(

\r