[LAU] getting sound out Ingen

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sun May 10 05:53:10 EDT 2009

M Watts wrote:
> Grammostola Rosea wrote:
>> Ah, I had to put the engine 'on' when reloading the patch... (see
>> attach.)
>
> If you run the command
>
> ingen -eg &
>
> the engine starts automatically
>

>> mmh don't have sound yet..
>>
>> \r
>
> The attached patch didn't have all the connections made.  Sometimes
> it's hard to know what to connections to make.
>
> Try this one.
I get these errors:

Unable to load node /allpass (you're missing the plugin
http://calf.sourceforge.net/small_plugins/allpass)
Unable to find object to set polyphonic
Unable to find object '/allpass' to set 'ingenuity:canvas-x'
Unable to find object '/allpass' to set 'ingenuity:canvas-y'
Unable to find port /allpass/Cutoff for set_port_value
Unable to make connection /sine_faaa/Output -> /allpass/In (Port not found)
Unable to make connection /sine_faaa_2/Output -> /allpass/In (Port not
found)
Unable to make connection /allpass/Out -> /amp/input (Port not found)

It seeems I'm missing a plugin,

\r