[LAU] Ecasound misbehaving?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon May 11 08:17:50 EDT 2009

Hey Ken!
   Can't you upgrade to ecasound 2.6.0? 2.6.0 has jack_multi, it's very recent,
I don't exactly remember how recent. With 2.4.6 I'd try one of:
ecasound -i jack_auto,client -o output
   (Ecasound will automatically connect to the first number of channel ports
from the client.) So with:
ecasound -f:16,2,44100 -i jack_auto,client -o output
   Ecasound will connect to the first two pots. I guess jack_lsp gives you an
idea of the order of the ports. So:
jack_lsp
[...]
client:left
client:right
[...]
   should mean, that "client:left" is the first port of the synth.
   Good luck! If you need more, don't hesitate.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net