[LAU] Fons could you make us an Hammond ;)

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Tue May 12 17:14:14 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 04:52:26PM -0400, Darren Landrum wrote:

> Do you have a link to a paper on that subject handy? I've never been
> able to find anything on non-linear convolution. You make it sound like
> it's a very common thing. Or it could be I'm confusing terms again.

It's not very common, but it's not high priest magic either.
There not so much available in the public domain. A good
intro can be found in some of Angelo Farina's papers:

http://pcfarina.eng.unipr.it/Public/Papers/list_pub.htm

Look at #211 and maybe also #241 there.

Ciao

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.