[LAU] Fons could you make us an Hammond ;)

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Wed May 13 16:14:22 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:53:55AM +0200, Nick Copeland wrote:

<a *lot* of very interesting info about Hammonds>

Fascinating ! [*]

Could you tell us more about the VibraChorus ? From what you've
told already it seems to use 'mechanical' variable capacitors...

Ciao,

[*] I've seen the latest Star Trek today (in Italian !).
>From this I learn that the young Mr. Spock did *not* use
the term 'fascinating' every five minutes. So where did he
pick up that habit ?
Kond of liked the movie, until it degraded into Stars Wars
like nonsense such as completely improbable man-to-man
fights between the main good and main bad one.

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.