[LAU] Most Loaded Desktop competition

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat May 23 02:09:31 EDT 2009

Sorry, I'm interested in desktops I can use, not clutter up. And the
other poster who seems to not like Fluxbox apparently doesn't understand
that it can quite happily run KDE and GNOME apps (although why anyone
would want to waste their time with GNOME is completely beyond me).

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community