[LAU] Please gather patches for Ingen

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Tue May 26 06:34:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

Ingen seems to be nice software and there are also other, let's say LV2
focusing, applications like zynadd and zynjacku.

They are in a way comparable  with  AMS, zynaddsubfx and  Jack-Rack. The
nice thing  about these (old) apps is that there are a lot of patches,
instruments, sound settings available, which makes it nice tools for the
Linux audio user.

My suggestion is to gather patches for Ingen (and maybe for the other
apps) from start, so this new software could also be user friendly as
possible, and I think sound/instrument patches are important for that.

Drobilla could you gather Ingen patches on your website? Or is there
another good way to share patches? Is someone interested in making some
nice sound/instrument patches?

Regards,

\r