[LAU] End of JACKLAB project

Michael Bohle opendaw at jacklab.org
Tue May 26 10:11:14 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

Yes JAD 1.0 was a great product of the community. I'm still proud of it.
But the development was expensive and needs a lot of time, that we don't
have.
And it is not the end of jacklab.org. I will only close the expensive
side - the jacklab.net server.
But the great infrastructure of the opensuse community allow every
member, to make new remixes of the opensuse distro the easy way with
susestudio.com. So no need to be sad...

best,
Michael