[LAU] New film: "Loss.."

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Tue May 26 11:54:26 EDT 2009

Norval Watson <norv2001 at yahoo.com.au> writes:

> There is a download link on the page..

Downloading is only supported for registered users.

> do you mean you'd like to be able to download an .ogg version?

Well, that would of course be nice, but what I meant was being able to
at least watch it. To view this page you need flash.

I have gnash, but it does not support this page it seems. I have a
pretty recent RCS version, but I'll try grabbing the latest and report
back.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m