[LAU] Ubuntu Studio 9.04 Hard Lock Ups...

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Wed May 27 22:47:24 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Ronald Stewart
<ronaldjstewart at gmail.com> wrote:
> just not seeing that on our build of 9.04.
>
> but I agree with Lee about sticking with 8.04 if you can.

Yeah, your 9.04 experience will certainly be hardware dependent.
Considering that no Linux vendor (and probably not even Microsoft) has
the resources to test their distro on anywhere near the range of
hardware they have to run on, it's impressive this stuff works at all
;-)

Lee