[LAU] Connie, an organ template for JACK

Martin Homuth-Rosemann linuxaudio at cryptomys.de
Sat May 30 05:30:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

sorry, just realized that the hammond discussion mentioned below was here and
not at LAD, so please allow this kind of "crosspost":

this is my first post to LAD. The discussion about a hammond simulation "Fons
could you make us...", Beatrix and some research for writing a (german)
wikipedia article (stub) about the Vox Continental inspired me to hack a quick
organ program that simulates the internal signal flow of the "Connie" with JACK
MIDI input and JACK audio output.
Have fun:
http://cryptomys.de/horo/Connie/Connie-0.1.tar.gz

Ciao