[LAU] [ffado] Recommend FireWire Hardware from the Following

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat May 30 14:45:37 EDT 2009

Mark Knecht wrote:

> Not that I'd use it but how fast can you set the sample rate when
> using this device with Jack? If you can use 192KHz is it actually
> stable?

Not as it is right now (or at least it craps out when playing something
that plays fine at 48000), but haven't done anything for it. Works great
at 48000 and that's enough for me. I'd rather make music than fiddle
with settings, so I have no idea if something better is possible...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte