[LAU] UbuntuStudio and M-audio transit (USB audio interface)

Peiman Khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 10:00:54 EST 2009

After hours of fiddling I got it to work!!
I had to change the madfuload rule for the transit.
This forum helped:

But note that the code:

ACTION=="add", SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0763",
SYSFS{idProduct}=="2804", RUN+="/usr/local/sbin/madfuload -l -3 -f /
usr/local/share/usb/maudio/ma004103.bin -D $env{DEVNAME}"

Is wrong. It should be (at least on my system):

ACTION=="add", SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0763",
SYSFS{idProduct}=="2804", RUN+="/usr/sbin/madfuload -l -3 -f /usr/
share/usb/maudio/ma004103.bin -D $env{DEVNAME}"

Thanks!