[LAU] Anticipating - a new song from Meditera Production

Viktor Mastoridis viktor at mastoridis.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 08:38:32 EST 2009

Thanks to all for the precise and encouraging comments.

@ Jilien: yes, the kick is a bit too loud, I agree. I just wanted the song
to have nice, strong low base, but I guess I overdone it.

@ Raphael: yep, one speaker is louder, due to my decision to increase the
volume of the guitar (panned almost hard-right) in the last moment. It's a
learning curve - to be productive within a time-frame, but nevertheless  to
pay attention to the detail.

@DP: Yes, I have a pop-filter and was using it, and this is why I got so
surprised when I heard the pops when it was too late to re-record the voice.
As for the other thing - it was the heat of the moment, really. My mistake.

@ Robert: on Ebay sometimes you see amazing instruments at amazingly low
prices; keep an eye there...

@Ken: drums were done on Muse's own Drum Editor; I like more and more every
day

Thanks again to all again for the feedback.

--
Viktor Mastoridis
Music-o-Graph